When: June 8th, 2021
Where: Anywhere you are!
- Simon Barnett (Analyst, ARK Invest)
- Ren Leggi (Client Portfolio Manager, ARK Invest)
- Dan White (Client Portfolio Specialist, ARK Invest)
Lisa Lake Langley, CEO & President, Emerge Canada Inc. sat down with Simon Barnett (Analyst, ARK Invest) to discuss the latest developments in genomics and biotechnology.
Here are some of the questions asked:
- Is CRISPRs gene editing becoming clinically important in cholesterol management?
- What do you think will have the biggest impact on people’s livable years?
- What are the risks of not achieving the key objects that you mentioned? Are there any barriers to the cost [of early cancer screening] dropping?