Successful candidates will be responsible for partnering with the Investment Operations back and middle office teams and partners and the Advisory Service team, to assist in trading, implementation, and reporting. In addition, the successful candidate will complete ad hoc projects and fund performance reporting initiatives as required.
Knowledge of funds accounting and investment vehicles, such as ETFs, stocks, separate accounts, and discretionary investment managers would be an asset. The role will report to the head of operations.
- Assist with ETF trade monitoring and following all procedures and policies, compile new trade reporting data.
- Assist with security trading, implementation, maintenance, billing and reporting.
- Responsible for tracking fund performance, sales and sales activities by strategy and assisting the Advisory services teams.
- Assist Operations team with trade settlements; trade reporting and entry; order capture and order routing; and security and cash reconciliation.
- Utilize the software and tools for trade reporting, account holder reporting and accounting.
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of the financial or investment management industry
- Fund administration experience
- ETF experience is a plus
- Previous financial services experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Accounting experience an asset
- CSC, MBA or CFA is an asset or in progress
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Basic analytical and deductive reasoning skills
- Excellent technical skills, Excel and Microsoft Office, databases
- Team player
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and collaborative environment
Emerge will only consider candidates who have a strong positive attitude about life and their ability to add value. Only team players need apply.
Emerge will be known for premier investment solutions and needs exceptionally talented people to bring their energy and talent to the team.
Emerge is an equal opportunity employer. Drug testing is mandatory for all employees at the time of hire and annually.